WTGL - Warcraft Team Gaming League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTGL - Warcraft Team Gaming League

Warcraft III Team Gaming League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

Number of posts : 208
B.net ID : MystikaLsmuRF
Garena ID : MystikaLsmuRF
Registration date : 2008-11-23

WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:23 am

WTGL 2v2 Qualifiers Week 1

WTGL 2v2 Qualifiers Week 1 ends January 18th. All games must be played by then.

Starting Map: Twisted Meadows

Group A
USA deL vs Canada qKs - Friday January 16th at 5PM
Canada Infc vs USA & Canada rD - Results

Group B
USA aXn vs Denmark iG) - Results
Canada zD vs Canada smuRF - Results

Group C
USA fSr.Inc vs International oCe - Results
USA FaG vs USA Tao - Results

Group D
Finland GmV vs USA & Canada cG - Results
International TU vs Canada aC - Results

Notes
Do not forget to upload your replays!
Good luck to all teams!
I would also like to thank iG.Shadow for making WTGL a nice header in his free time! =)

Last edited by MystikaLsmuRF on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wtgl.co.nr
CrAzYKriMiNaL

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:34 am

did u guys seed the teams or where the matches generated randomly?
Back to top Go down
StoneD

B.net ID : StoneD.El1t3pwN or iG.StoneD
Garena ID : iG.eRn)StoneD
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:03 am

Hey MystikaLsmuRF
I just wanted to say that (from messenger conversation with delusioN.ross@live.com.au):
" Ross xiOsu- says:
im not in that dNx anymore, and dNx is now oCe
Ross xiOsu- says:
and Lee- is inactive, he's doing stuff in real life
Ross xiOsu- says:
so tell the admin, and get def win"

So I just wanted to tell the admins that iG's match won't be played due to 'not showing' of the other team:)
thx
Back to top Go down
http://myinfernal.com
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:23 pm

@CrAzYKriMiNaL: There are 4 groups of 4 people for the qualifiers. Each team will be playing all 3 other teams in the group. The groups were made according to people's schedules, for what I could do with what people told me in their applications.

@StoneD: I have sent an e-mail to Ross regarding the situation of the Team dNx. If they just cannot play this week, I will notice the admin responsible of your match that it will be a ff win, if they are too busy to play/manage their team, I will be replacing the team. I will keep you updated on this!
Back to top Go down
StoneD

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Aight, sounds good Smile Just to get u the latest updates, it seemed as though they couldn't play at all... But I'll keep myself posted @ this thread and @ my mail. Thx
Back to top Go down
CrAzYKriMiNaL

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:31 am

why not replace the team now since it only week 1?
that way everyone gets a fair shot at qualifying
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:53 am

Well, I have replaced one already, and will do so for other inactive teams. I just want the confirmation that they won't be able to play at all.

EDIT: It is confirmed. dNx will be replaced. I am awaiting the confirmation of the team that will replace dNx when this was edited.
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Team dNx has been replaced by Team aXn. You may now proceed to schedule with this new team, iG).
Back to top Go down
aX.MoG

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:30 pm

sounds good ! iG if at all possible we would love to play this match sometime on thursday or early on friday as i am unfortunately out of town from friday-sunday night so it needs to be played before i leave...im sending u an email right now but thought i would post here too ^^
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
StoneD

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Hey guys - great job @ fixing the team so we can play one that actually exists Razz

But there seems to be a bit of a problem: We got this info on Tuesday, the team we're now facing have stated (we're mailing each other) they can't play on Friday-Sunday, so that really left us with 2 days available; Wed or Thur - one of which me and my m8 can't play (Thursday). I think we can manage to pull off the games, but I'm just not very pleased with this whole situation... Then there's the time-difference; My m8 and I will be playing at 6 o'clock in the morning or smth -.-...

PS: No disrespect to the opposing team, they seem to be good guys ^^
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Considering this is the first week of a first season and that I had to do a few changes with some teams, I might extend it a week longer if there is a problem with a couple teams. I had to replace Team-U with Team cG, Team dNx with Team aXn, and remove AfterDawn from Team aC to put KissMeSoftly.

If you guys don't manage to schedule for the week, tell me, according to how many people can't schedule on this first WTGL 2v2 week of the qualifiers, I will decide wether your match will be postponed or I will extend the week.

Oh and btw, International leagues are indeed harder to schedule! =)
Back to top Go down
StoneD

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:49 pm

That seems fair and I do recognize and appreciate the work you're doing @ fixing the league after the dickheads (sry^^) who just signed up and didn't really think about it at all afterwards Razz... We're currently still trying to make it happen in this week tho ^^
Back to top Go down
aX.MoG

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 pm

hm i just checked this thread and i just left a long explanation on why we are unable to schedule our match vs iG.....i mean we certainly tried to schedule it lol...it just is completely unable to be played due to both theirs and ours availabilities this week... u can check the schedulign thread for more info. and like stoned said we do indeed appreciate the work you are putting forth!
Back to top Go down
Akee

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:57 am

Incase you haven't gotten email or smth GMV vs cG @ 2pm EST today (saturday)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1   WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTGL 2v2 Season 1 - Qualifiers Week 1
Page 1 of 1