WTGL - Warcraft Team Gaming League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTGL - Warcraft Team Gaming League

Warcraft III Team Gaming League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

Number of posts : 208
B.net ID : MystikaLsmuRF
Garena ID : MystikaLsmuRF
Registration date : 2008-11-23

WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams Empty
PostSubject: WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams   WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:13 pm

WTGL Season 1 Qualified Teams

I would like to congratulate everyone for their performance into the qualifiers even though we had to face a couple forfeits in those three weeks. Here is the moment we've all been waiting for: the list of the teams who made it into WTGL Season 1.

The regular season will start Sunday, February 8th. The match ups will be announced on that day around noon. Let's make the season smooth and not have 2 forfeits or more every week.

WTGL has requested a room creation for its league, please support us Here ! All you need to do is log on Garena account and vote Support. Thank you!

Group A
TeamPtsPPs
qKs
Infc
rD
Group B
TeamPtsPPs
aXn
iG)
smuRF
Group D
TeamPtsPPs
cG
TU
aC
Group C
TeamPtsPPs
fSr.Inc
FaG
Tao

Congratulations to the qualified teams. Welcome to WTGL Season 1 and Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://wtgl.co.nr
CrAzYKriMiNaL

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams   WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:55 pm

can u change the color to something other than red? it really hard to see, atleast for me. mb its just be duno
Back to top Go down
StoneD

B.net ID : StoneD.El1t3pwN or iG.StoneD
Garena ID : iG.eRn)StoneD
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams   WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 am

@Mysikal:
How will the 2x 6 teams-split work? How will it be done, will it be randomized?? The rules says that a regular season has twelve teams (4x 3 teams from the 3 groups which we have now found) in 2 divisions... So I was just wondering how that'll work out Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myinfernal.com
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

Number of posts : 208
B.net ID : MystikaLsmuRF
Garena ID : MystikaLsmuRF
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams   WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Well. I will pick 4 from 4 different groups, randomly, and then add in two other teams, making it 6 for each group.
Back to top Go down
http://wtgl.co.nr
StoneD

B.net ID : StoneD.El1t3pwN or iG.StoneD
Garena ID : iG.eRn)StoneD
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams   WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:07 am

I think this system is ok for the moment but in the future don't u think there should be some kind of more well defined system? Also to prevent people from going "omg it's the admins fault we can't advance bcuz of shit group for us" etc... Just u know to work on in future seasons
Back to top Go down
http://myinfernal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams   WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTGL Season 1 - Qualified Teams
Page 1 of 1