WTGL - Warcraft Team Gaming League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTGL - Warcraft Team Gaming League

Warcraft III Team Gaming League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTGL S1 Week 3

Go down 
+3
CrAzYKriMiNaL
StoneD
MystikaLsmuRF
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

Number of posts : 208
B.net ID : MystikaLsmuRF
Garena ID : MystikaLsmuRF
Registration date : 2008-11-23

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:17 pm

WTGL S1 Week 3

WTGL Week 3 ends Sunday, March 1st

WTGL 2v2 has requested a room creation for its league, please support us Here ! All you need to do is log on Garena account and vote Support. Thank you!

**Reminder** All matches MUST be SCHEDULED by Sunday midnight. Not necessary played. Three situations can happen:
1) If teams did not schedule by Sunday midnight and neither team showed up at the default time, both teams will be penalized.
2) If one team showed up at the default time, and the other team did not since nothing was scheduled, the team which was present is allowed to either take the forfeit or has up to Sunday midnight to schedule the match for the upcoming week.
3) If neither team showed up at the default time, but scheduled in the upcoming week, the match MUST be played on that day, otherwise both teams will be penalized heavyly. If one team doesn't show up, the other team will get the forfeit win.

Starting Map: Avalanche

Group A
Canada qKs vs USA Tao - Unscheduled
Canada aC vs USA & Canada rD - Unscheduled
USA & Canada cG vs Canada smuRF- Unscheduled

Group B
Canada Infc vs International TU - Unscheduled
USA FaG vs USA aXn - Sunday, March 1st at 6PM
USA fSr.Inc vs Denmark iG) - Default Win

Notes
Don't forget to upload your replays!

Last edited by MystikaLsmuRF on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wtgl.co.nr
StoneD

Number of posts : 37
B.net ID : StoneD.El1t3pwN or iG.StoneD
Garena ID : iG.eRn)StoneD
Registration date : 2008-12-07

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Hey guys - and especially admin;
I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have some sad news regarding my team (my m8)... Due to personal reasons (girlfriend etc.) and a huge lack of a good old-fashioned drive for wc3 he's decided to say "fuck wc3 for the moment"... This will ofc affect the league because I (iG)) won't be able to compete anymore... I'm very sorry that this happens now when we're well into the season but at least we've only played 2 matches...
Dno how u will handle it (maybe every team gets 2-0 win against us or smth, dno) :S..!

Anyways, sorry man... Finally I'd like to say thx to the admin and other competing teams for a nice league, well organized, well mannered and a good lvl of skill (altho we can't say too much of this at such a stage of the league xD)!

C y'all man =/
Back to top Go down
http://myinfernal.com
CrAzYKriMiNaL

Registration date : 2008-11-30

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:49 pm

so how many teams have been playing their matches? im wondering cus i dont see the point in continuing to play this league if other teams dont put the effort that they should be putting into this league to keep it alive.
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 pm

I don't even play this game anymore except for my league matches on WTGL. I was keeping this up considering people liked the idea and such. If you guys are going to go nuts at every small problem and ready to give up, then hell, I'm just going to say fuck it and close it mid season Jesus.

I find this so fucking insulting.
Back to top Go down
Etaphraven

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-20

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 pm

i think im the only team who attempted to play lawl
Back to top Go down
CrAzYKriMiNaL

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 pm

nono i wasnt complaining it was just a simple question lol. dont get mad. i don look at everyones scheduling forum so i had no idea who is trying to schedule and what not.

i dont play this game either except for this league and a few RTs for fun.

and diewithonor, my team has played every match so far too!
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Well, if I may, Group B has been going way more smooth than Group A. And, hell, I don't know what I'm going to do about this. I'm pissed about the failure crap going on in Group A, and now one team's leaving and blah. I'll see when I have time. I'm busy enough the way it is -.-
Back to top Go down
BuUz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-25

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:23 am

If u guys need a replacement team me n my partner will be happy 2 step in
if ur interested msn me LGcY_BuUz@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:39 pm

StoneD wrote:
Hey guys - and especially admin;
I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have some sad news regarding my team (my m8)... Due to personal reasons (girlfriend etc.) and a huge lack of a good old-fashioned drive for wc3 he's decided to say "fuck wc3 for the moment"... This will ofc affect the league because I (iG)) won't be able to compete anymore... I'm very sorry that this happens now when we're well into the season but at least we've only played 2 matches...
Dno how u will handle it (maybe every team gets 2-0 win against us or smth, dno) :S..!

Anyways, sorry man... Finally I'd like to say thx to the admin and other competing teams for a nice league, well organized, well mannered and a good lvl of skill (altho we can't say too much of this at such a stage of the league xD)!

C y'all man =/

Well, I'll probably give this week a FF win for fSr.Inc and replace your team by Sunday so they can play W4. I don't know what I'll do: either keep your points or put them back to 0, meh. I'll have to discuss it.

Thank you for at least saying it early in the week =)

Farewell iG), it was a pleasure having you in WTGL!
Back to top Go down
CrAzYKriMiNaL

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:56 pm

recruit buuz's team . he is reliable as far as i know
Back to top Go down
aX.MoG

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-06

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:50 am

sorry about our match CK....i explained in the scheduling forum why we couldnt show up yesterday, but we accept the forfeit if u so desire to take it since we couldnt give u guys forewarning
Back to top Go down
hunGry_tiGa

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-11

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:17 pm

so...uh....wheres week 4?
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:14 am

Meh. Half of the teams competing in this league decided to just not play their matches, and I'm tired of dealing with that. Taking care of the league itself is one thing, but if the participating teams decide to just say ''fuck it'', then so will I.
Back to top Go down
CrAzYKriMiNaL

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:17 am

oh well, nice try
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:48 am

Meh, can't blame me. People are retarded.
Back to top Go down
hunGry_tiGa

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:05 am

NOOO!!! this was my favorite league!! dont say fuck it cause a few teams said that!
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF
Admin

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Well, it appears that half of the teams decided to not play their matches. Not to mention it was a pain in the ass to get some of those matches for week 2.

People aren't respecting such easy scheduling rules which are pretty much alike all the other leagues out there.

I could decide to keep going, but only with the active teams, but that would kill the play-offs, screw with the match-ups and shit.

I personally don't have much free time on my hands, so I cannot really take everyone's hand and get them to schedule and play. I don't understand. This is so simple, and hell it's the only 2s league out there. Why would you start playing something and just decide to give up in the middle of it? It just doesn't make any freaking sense.

I can't decide to replace 3-6 teams when the season is almost over either. That's retarded. Meh. I don't know what to tell you, nor can I think of an easy way to fix this ''problem''. I am open to suggestions.. I didn't want to just drop this out, but if I'm doing this not only for myself, but for other team players and these don't even participate anymore, then what the hell. ;o
Back to top Go down
hunGry_tiGa

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:44 am

if you want to do another season (Which i definitely think you should cause this was my favorite league) then i wouldn't mind helping you out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTGL S1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTGL S1 Week 3   WTGL S1 Week 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTGL S1 Week 3
Page 1 of 1